250 Word Manifesto
As your first Enterprise & Employability Executive Officer, I aim to achieve the following next year:
* Offer enterprising events to ALL departments through DSF and working with Department Chairs. Enterprise is not solely about starting a business, but also develop personal skills.
* Work closely with the University’s Enterprise Office, and the Head of Student and Graduate Enterprise in developing enterprise in our curriculum and students.
* Implement the £10 Hall Challenge so it runs over a longer period of time.
* Develop enterprising events in tandem with sections within LSU
* Create a system so that student volunteers are aware of the enterprising skills developed by getting involved in sections.
* Work closely with the staff, students and Enterprise Rep in LUiL
* Bring more enterprising events/activities to Loughborough College Students and further develop their Enterprise Society by working with senior figures within the college.
* Work with the Post-Grad EO to bring PGT/PGR specific enterprise events and help.
* Form an effective bond with DSF by placing the EO position onto the Committee itself, whilst also working closely with Careers Reps within each department.
* Create a calendar of events for Careers Reps and the Careers Network of events which are specific to each department.
* Continue finding effective ways to promote the services of the Careers Network to students.
* Form a strategic plan with the Careers Network on how the EO should operate now that the position is full-time.
* Develop graduate events for final year students and PGT/PGR students who plan to go into employment.