- Work with student associations to help under-represented and disengaged groups from Loughborough University, Loughborough in London, and the College, have a say on their representation within Loughborough Students’ Union; and what they feel the best way to do this is.
- Further outreach to International Students here at Loughborough and engage them on their terms.
- As the primary link between the Union and the University, advocate Students’ needs to the University; and communicate the University’s goals back to the Students.
- Create working groups, rather than focus groups, to promote discussions in all of these areas.
- Reaffirm that that the Union is more than just a recreational ‘night’ venue, and offers many co- and extra-curricular opportunities.
- Maintain the momentum of Mental Health Awareness, with a view to Educational needs, in order to explore how the University can help Students achieve the best they can regardless of disabilities.
- Look to introduce plans that can ease the load on University staff and help students access available services with greater confidence.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Promote and expand on the recent work of cross-sectional activities and campaigns that show we are UNION, not just the sum of our parts.
- Showcase the transferable skills gained through engagement across a number of sections.
Increase awareness and accessibility of processes involved when interacting with Union services for events, to allow the development of good internal relationships.